Are you looking for the best social bookmarking sites list? Here we have shared a list of the top 100+ social bookmarking sites that help you in building high quality backlinks for your website or blog to rank at the top of search engines. First, let’s discuss social bookmarking and how to do it.
What is Social Bookmarking?
Social bookmarking is bookmarking or tagging your website or webpage on the top social bookmarking sites. It is an off-page SEO technique and an online service that allows users to add, edit, organize, and share the bookmarks of web pages.
Why Include Social Bookmarking in SEO?
Social Bookmarking is an off-page SEO technique. When you submit your website to social bookmarking websites, they pass link juice to your website and help to boost your ranking on google.
Links from social bookmarking sites look natural. So, you can submit your website to every social bookmarking website to get more traffic for your website. We have added the best bookmarking websites to our social bookmarking sites list, which can help you to generate high-quality backlinks for your website.
Social Bookmarking Sites help in improving website ranking
There are many techniques in off-page SEO, but Social Bookmarking is the most valuable element in off-page SEO as it directly affects website rankings.
Every digital marketer and SEO expert primarily uses this technique to increase website authority. There are many do-follow social bookmarking sites available on the internet. We made a list of top social bookmarking websites and shared it with you.
So, if you want to increase your website’s value or worthiness, you can use these bookmarking websites.
How to create backlinks on free Social Bookmarking sites?
- Make your list of social bookmarking sites, or you can also use the list we have shared with you.
- Pick all sites and sign up on all of those bookmarking websites.
- Now, verify your account and fill in all essential details like “First Name”, “Last Name”, “About or Bio”, “Website link”, and social profile links if you want.
- After completing your profile, look for the options like “Add Post”, “Submit Website”, “Add link”, “Add website”, “Add Bookmark”, etc., depending on the website. You have to create a post on those websites.
- Now prepare a title and description to post on the website. Remember to add the keyword you are targeting in your title and description.
- Now submit your website link and add title and description. In tags, you can add your targeted and related keywords.
- Now submit the post, and you will get a live social bookmarking link for your website.
I hope you understand how you can do social bookmarking on the social bookmarking sites we have shared here. Some steps may be different for some websites, but the process will be the same.
How do Social Bookmarking Sites Work?
Social Bookmarking Sites allow their users to bookmark their websites and let them share their links. These websites tell search engines that content is valuable, increase your website authority, and improve the keywords ranking of your business website or blog.
Advantages of Social Bookmarking Sites List
If you are an SEO person, you already know about the benefits of social bookmarking. Still, if you don’t know what SEO is, you can visit our blog, what is SEO, and get the information you need. Ok, now let’s discuss some key benefits of it.
- Social bookmarking is an effective and easy way to build your presence on the internet and grow your brand.
- It also helps search engines understand your website’s content and the purpose of your website.
- Social Bookmarking helps in faster indexing of websites. Social Bookmarking helps search engine bots to find your content easily, which results in faster indexing of your site and ranking of your content accordingly.
- Social Bookmarking can boost traffic to your website.
Things to remember when you are doing social bookmarking
- Choose High authority websites: Always try to choose a website with higher domain authority than your website. Social bookmarking on spammy or low domain authority websites will result in low ranking, reducing your website’s ranking and domain authority.
- Complete your profile: When you start social bookmarking, the first thing to remember is always to complete your profile on the social bookmarking sites.
- Choose relevant websites: Relevant sites help your website. In contrast, irrelevant websites can do the opposite, so be careful when you choose websites for bookmarking.
- Try to engage with the Audience: Be active and interact with other users on the bookmarking sites you use because being active gives you the best results. You can choose some specific websites and grow your account on those websites.
Make your weekly strategy for adding bookmarks and add new bookmarks on these websites according to your strategy. And try to be active and interact with other users on your platform. These are the best practices I use to do social bookmarking, and if you have any suggestions, you can contact us and send your review about these.
Top 10 Social Bookmarking Sites
Here, I will share the top 10 social bookmarking websites or platforms most commonly used for social bookmarking.
- Twitter – Twitter is also used as a social bookmarking site. Most people use Twitter to post links, images, and content. It is one of the best platforms to share your links.
- Pinterest – Pinterest is mainly used for sharing images and videos. You have to create a board and then post it on the board you created. Pinterest helps you to rank your website images.
- Dribble – Dribble is a social bookmarking site. It is mainly for designers to get design inspiration and share their designs with the world. You will get a lot of traffic if your design is popular.
- Digg – Digg shows trending news and articles. It was founded in 2004 to help people to know about what’s happening in the world with the latest news, science, and other stuff.
- Reddit – Reddit is an American social networking platform that has approx.2 billion users. Reddit is a free platform that lets its users share images, links, and articles. Also, it is used for creating quality backlinks.
- Slashdot – Slashdot is a social networking site that features current news stories.
- Tumblr – Tumblr is a free social networking site that allows users to create blogs and share text, images, and links. You can use it for social bookmarking as it allows unlimited posts. You can share as much as you want.
- Folkd – Folkd is a high authority social bookmarking site that helps users to do social bookmarking and see them later. Folkd users are also allowed to share links from other social media platforms.
- Pocket – Pocket provides the best social bookmarking service. You can bookmark your site and reach them later easily. It has two versions one is free and the second one is paid. You can choose according to your need.
- Scoop.it – Scoop is a content marketing software that lets its users create topics and curate posts on that topic. Scoop is also available in both free and premium versions.
Social Bookmarking Sites list 2023
Social Bookmarking Sites
Creating backlinks on these websites is very easy you have to create an account first and complete your profile after that you can start posting or sharing your links. These websites will help you to increase your website authority and improve your targeted keywords ranking for your business and website.
I hope the list above will help you in practicing and building backlinks to your website, so why are you waiting? Start exploring all these sites and build your website’s authority.